Tested and working.
12111222;Eight Tone Spanish
222211;Leading Whole Tone
131313;Six Tone Symmetrical
211211121;Nine Tone Scale
12121212;Auxiliary Diminished Blues
1212222;Diminished Whole Tone
Minor scale chords
Columns: First 7 columns are notes in scale (first column is the scale key). Next 7 columns are chords in that scale.
Send following bytes (manual “CURRENT PROGRAM DATA DUMP REQUEST”):
Minilogue will respond with “PROGRAM DATA DUMP REQUEST (1 PROG)” which will contain data specified in “TABLE 2 : PROGRAM PARAMETER”.
If you need to know which finger actually were lifted from screen when doing a multiple touch tracking, you need to check the phase variable from UITouch to see if it has been actually lifted from screen. If the single touch has ended, it’s phase will be UITouchPhaseEnded
Normally when you lift one finger, the touchesEnded is called with a set of all active touches. I wish it would be a set of only touches that have ended.
- (void)touchesEnded:(NSSet *)touches withEvent:(UIEvent *)event;
NSSet *allTouches = [event allTouches];
for (int zz=0;zz<[allTouches count];zz++)
UITouch *touch = [[allTouches allObjects] objectAtIndex:zz];
CGPoint touchPos = [touch locationInView:self];
Has 7.372MHz crystal (*16 = 460.750kHz)
UART at 38400
38.4kHz * 12 = 460.8kHz
Code transmitted in 1.5ms, repeated every 5ms (200Hz)
Possible receiver: TSOP7000
Really, really annoying things with Apple products, every day:
– My iPhone 6S has battery malfunction (shuts down at 40% of battery level and refuses to start) and is under warranty change. However the repair shops cannot get the batteries because of high demand. Apple calls this issue affecting small amount of iPhones. I doubt it.
– Using “night mode” which mutes the iPhone automatically during night. However when plugging the charging cable makes “pling” noise when everything else is muted. Really nice because when rest of family is sleeping and you want to charge overnight.
– Forget to put the phone on charging. Wakes me up at morning still, good boy. To shut off the alert I need to enter my 6 digit passcode (because the phone rebooted). Why I need to enter passcode on reboot? Isn’t the fingerprint scanning enough secure?! Trying to tap the passcode without eyeglasses immediately when woken up is like a nasty test.
– Apple releases new Macbook (finally) and I was waiting to replace my old Macbook with brand new. Apple raises prices and removes USB ports and SD card slot on new model. Well played, Apple.
– I purchase previous model Macbook because of previous issue and think 128GB is enough for the “internal” SSD. I was wrong, installed Xcode and constantly running out of disk. Irritating me with nags. The internal SSD cannot be replaced. Need to use external hard disks.
– My iPad wants to make OS upgrade but I don’t want to do it. Asks it every day. With two dialogs. I. DON’T. WANT. TO. UPDATE. PLEASE. LET. ME. CONTINUE. Solution: there isn’t any real solution, but you can hack it.
Next laptop: back to Windows? Really?!