- SET UP > BUTTON/DIAL SETTING (3/3) > “APERTURE RING SETTING (A)” to “Command”
- Set the aperture to Auto on lens (if it has aperture control) – without this the dial doesn’t do anything / only lens aperture ring works.
- Check COMMAND DIAL SETTINGS that number 1 is F (aperture)
- Now you can adjust aperture with from the front command dial
- Notice that you can still set aperture to auto by scrolling with front dial to the smallest aperture direction. After last available aperture the next selection is “auto”.