Here’s comparison discharge for three Turnigy Graphene batteries compared to CNHL battery. All batteries were fully charged and not used before. The discharge was done with constant 1 ohm load which means 200W of average discharge power. Graphene discharge data is one year ago (February 2017).
Flight tests, running on T-Motor F60 2200kv and Cyclone T5050C. I estimate the full throttle amperage to be 80A max (because the voltage drops to 12.5V which is 3.1V per cell). Here’s video from punch made with fully charged battery:
Turn off, turn on, immediately press these 20 seconds:
Computer restarts few times during this operation.
Shut down and unplug power. Hold the Shift, Option, and Control keys on the left side and press the power button and hold keys for 10 seconds, then release.
12111222;Eight Tone Spanish
222211;Leading Whole Tone
131313;Six Tone Symmetrical
211211121;Nine Tone Scale
12121212;Auxiliary Diminished Blues
1212222;Diminished Whole Tone
Minor scale chords
Columns: First 7 columns are notes in scale (first column is the scale key). Next 7 columns are chords in that scale.
Send following bytes (manual “CURRENT PROGRAM DATA DUMP REQUEST”):
Minilogue will respond with “PROGRAM DATA DUMP REQUEST (1 PROG)” which will contain data specified in “TABLE 2 : PROGRAM PARAMETER”.
Download Minilogue program data specification.txt
Has 7.372MHz crystal (*16 = 460.750kHz)
UART at 38400
38.4kHz * 12 = 460.8kHz
Code transmitted in 1.5ms, repeated every 5ms (200Hz)
Possible receiver: TSOP7000
Really, really annoying things with Apple products, every day:
– My iPhone 6S has battery malfunction (shuts down at 40% of battery level and refuses to start) and is under warranty change. However the repair shops cannot get the batteries because of high demand. Apple calls this issue affecting small amount of iPhones. I doubt it.
– Using “night mode” which mutes the iPhone automatically during night. However when plugging the charging cable makes “pling” noise when everything else is muted. Really nice because when rest of family is sleeping and you want to charge overnight.
– Forget to put the phone on charging. Wakes me up at morning still, good boy. To shut off the alert I need to enter my 6 digit passcode (because the phone rebooted). Why I need to enter passcode on reboot? Isn’t the fingerprint scanning enough secure?! Trying to tap the passcode without eyeglasses immediately when woken up is like a nasty test.
– Apple releases new Macbook (finally) and I was waiting to replace my old Macbook with brand new. Apple raises prices and removes USB ports and SD card slot on new model. Well played, Apple.
– I purchase previous model Macbook because of previous issue and think 128GB is enough for the “internal” SSD. I was wrong, installed Xcode and constantly running out of disk. Irritating me with nags. The internal SSD cannot be replaced. Need to use external hard disks.
– My iPad wants to make OS upgrade but I don’t want to do it. Asks it every day. With two dialogs. I. DON’T. WANT. TO. UPDATE. PLEASE. LET. ME. CONTINUE. Solution: there isn’t any real solution, but you can hack it.
Next laptop: back to Windows? Really?!